Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Establish the foundation for a business career with Cornerstone University Professional & Graduate Studies. Our Bachelor of Science in Business Administration completion program offers you the skills you need to establish a leadership mindset and operational competence in a wide variety of industries. In addition, you’ll study in a Christ-centered learning community that supports your values and encourages you to see business as a transformational force for good.
After graduating from the program, you should be prepared to pursue entry-level management-track career opportunities. Available online or on-campus, this is a bachelor’s degree completion program designed for working adults who have at least two years of previous college education.
What You Can Learn – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Cornerstone PGS’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree is a 46-credit program that takes approximately 20-22 months to complete. Courses cover topics including:
- Global business
- Business technology
- Leadership and management
- Self-management and professional communication
- Statistics and research
- Economics, accounting, and finance
- Business law and ethics
Students who wish to enroll in the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree program must meet the following admissions requirements:
- Graduation from high school or successful completion of GED
- At least 56 credit hours of prior college experience, military training experience, or credit by examination (e.g., CLEP Examination)
- A minimum of two years full-time work experience since high school
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and a copy of official military transcripts, if applicable
- Students whose primary language is not English must achieve a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based test), 213 (computer-based test), or 79-80 (Internet-based test)
- A completed application and pay the $25 application fee (non-refundable)
Contact Cornerstone University PGS today to learn more about the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.