Bachelor of Science in Management
Prepare for an exciting career in management with Cornerstone University Professional & Graduate Studies. Our Bachelor of Science in Management completion program places you into a fast-paced, team-oriented environment where you can hone your leadership skills and develop the knowledge today’s employers want.
After graduating from the Bachelor of Science in Management program, you should be prepared to pursue entry-level management opportunities or enhance your performance in your current role. Available online or on-campus, this is a bachelor’s degree completion program designed for working adults who have at least two years of previous college education.
What You Can Learn – Bachelor of Science in Management
Cornerstone PGS’s Bachelor of Science in Management degree is a 42-credit program that takes approximately 20-22 months to complete. Courses cover topics including:
- Organizational behavior and psychology
- Organizational behavior and HR management
- Self-management and professional communication
- Economics, accounting, and finance
- Business law and ethics
Students who wish to enroll in the Bachelor of Science in Management degree program must meet the following admissions requirements:
- Graduation from high school or successful completion of GED
- At least 56 credit hours of prior college experience, military training experience, or credit by examination (e.g., CLEP Examination)
- A minimum of two years full-time work experience since high school
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and a copy of official military transcripts, if applicable
- Students whose primary language is not English must achieve a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based test), 213 (computer-based test), or 79-80 (Internet-based test)
- A completed application and a $25 application fee (non-refundable)
Build a Life That Matters with Cornerstone PGS
Contact Cornerstone University PGS today to learn more about the Bachelor of Science in Management.