Master of Science in Management
Build on your professional experience with Cornerstone University Professional & Graduate Studies. Our Master of Science in Management (MSM) degree offers advanced management education that can help you become a more effective and efficient manager of people and processes.
After graduating from the MSM program, you should be prepared to pursue advanced management opportunities or enhance your performance in your current role. This program features convenient online or on-campus study options that accommodate full-time employment and a Christ-centered learning environment that supports your values.
What You Can Learn – Master of Science in Management
Cornerstone PGS’s MSM degree is a 36-credit program that takes from 18-20 months to complete. Courses cover topics including:
- Economics and financial management
- Human resource and organizational management
- Leadership theory and practice
- Legal, regulatory, and ethical issues for business
- Socially responsible business practices
Students who wish to enroll in the MSM degree program must meet the following admissions requirements:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university (official transcripts must be provided)
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.7 in undergraduate course work at the institution from which the baccalaureate degree was received.
- At least one year of full-time work experience
- International students must provide proof of English language proficiency and provide a credential equivalency evaluation for studies completed outside the U.S.
Letters of recommendation, an admissions essay, and a completed application form (with a $25 non-refundable application fee) must be provided. Additional requirements may apply. Contact an advisor or Cornerstone University for full details.
Build a Life That Matters with Cornerstone PGS
Contact Cornerstone University PGS today to learn more about the Master of Science in Management.